Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Post: Information on C.O.U.C.H Site

So, everyone. Here it is, our site. Not the biggest place, but the rent's cheap.

Anyway, this blog will, over the course of the term (and beyond?) become our forum for coordinating logistics, ideas, philosophies and whatever else regarding the C.O.U.C.H. project. Once I have a full email list, I will add everyone as authors. Also, I'm waiting for NSIT and ORCSA to approve my host request, so in a few days this site will also be hosted at couch.uchicago.edu, in the hopes of making it easier to find. In addition, I submitted a listhost request, which should come through in a few days. I think having both might be a bit of overkill, but oh well.

I'm not really sure what else there is to put on this right yet, before anyone else is added. I feel like I'm making a speech but my audience hasn't shown up yet. Yeah, alright, then. 

*Update*

The listhost is up and working, and everyone's been invited. Although if you're here and reading this you probably already know that.

*Update Two*

We can't get an RSO webpage (ie, couch.uchicago.edu) until we're approved, so once that all falls together I will get that set up. Until then, we'll remain at couch-project.blogspot.com.

No comments: